Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO Nov 24th

one eye

Nov runs mean Snow There looks to be snow up there as it stands now so get set up

BTW this is a Sunday Run For all of you that work on Saturdays, We pretty much do this one time a year, since I don't have power steering and it makes driving a truck all day a chore from the sorness I get in my arms and back......lol it sucks getting old..... Anyway this is your big chance to get out there and play!!!!!!

Meeting place

GI Joes 9:00am

leave the parking lot by 9:30am

Wheel till dark or so...........

544550_568684839870710_1978981253_n.jpg

Jeff

No Seahawks that day so you know I'm down. It will be a chance to test out these...

IMAG0384.jpg

Hmm......hope those don't dent upward at all......won't be able to open doors!

Damn you guys have too much fun.....this one is too far away and right on my GF's birthday so I will not be there.  Damn.

• Like 1

Hmm......hope those don't dent upward at all......won't be able to open doors!

Damn you guys have too much fun.....this one is too far away and right on my GF's birthday so I will not be there.  Damn.

I wasn't able to open the doors before that's why I put them in.  I don't think those will dent. Super beefy and tied into the "frame" both mechanically and exothermically.

Ok So Im pretty pumped about this run, I got my wife in on this one She will be driving her car that I Scabbed together years ago and have never barley touched since it was built, she wheeled it one time and things didn't go so well, make sure you use pug lug nuts on Pug AL wheels , lesson learned, but that being said My car is ready to roll and the old Dogtonamo bay car will be going up as well, Taked to Kevin and he seems a bit pumped too I added a bunch of folk on the FB page but I only seem to get about 1% of the folk to respond to that but Im thinking this will be a good one...................

IMG_4937.jpg

IMG_5615.jpg

This thread needed somemore pics in it!!!!

Jeff

Edited by one eye

Ok So Im pretty pumped about this run, I got my wife in on this one She will be driving her car that I Scabbed together years ago and have never barley touched since it was built, she wheeled it one time and things didn't go so well, make sure you use pug lug nuts on Pug AL wheels , lesson learned, but that being said My car is ready to roll and the old Dogtonamo bay car will be going up as well, Taked to Kevin and he seems a bit pumped too I added a bunch of folk on the FB page but I only seem to get about 1% of the folk to respond to that but Im thinking this will be a good one...................

IMG_4937.jpg

IMG_5615.jpg

This thread needed somemore pics in it!!!!

Jeff

how turtle comin along? I have some ideas on the movin wheel ahead for clearence

I sure wish I could go on these runs with you guys, but unfortunately my hatchy needs to stay "stock" for the winter so I can get some decent mpg for work at Crystal mountain. I've been slowly gathering parts to build it into a wheeler, so once the season dies down ill start scabbing her together .

Basically all I need now is 6/7" strut top blocks for my lift & some tires then I'd be solid. I have a diff drop plate & all the body blocks for a 6" lift. I have a DR 5 speed, a welded diff & a set of 6 lug hubs. Hopefully picking up an extended driveline for a lifted hatch from Qman this weekend ....

Anyways sorry to get off topic , take lots of pics !! Lol

• Like 1

One Week away now!!!!!! looks like there could be a real chance of some snow up there, at least I know it will be wet and mucky............................

Jeff

Picked up my new mud terrains yesterday and installed a bigger skidplate so I'm ready.

Skylar... if you want to ride along with me just let me know.