Ultimate Subaru Message Board
DevoScoobyRoo

like to get an old gen meet going in the oregon area

I started my Monday meets again. All Subarus welcome. Sadly it is out in the weather, but I think Ill drop by there each week just so if people brave the rain (if there is any) they wont be alone. 

Meet information:

Address: 18643 SW Eider CT  -- Beaverton Oregon

Time: 7pm to whenever

Rules: Be respectful of other people, their rides, the grounds and the neighboring businesses. No drug or alcohol use...

• Like 1

well if we can find a place more time will organize more ppl to show up! 

i really want to see this happen. for now im just spotting old gens. hard to make conversation while driving besides a thumbs up. ha

canby or estacada  could work.

i say estacada . we could all go to hillock rd (goat mountain ) and go to the towers . then again you would probably need a lift to get there or just not really care about your car

its an awesome OHV park about 5 miles out of Baker City Oregon, there are miles and miles of trails, sand, mud, rocks, and if you go far enough there are trees :) tons of room for a bunch of subies to play! and a stock vehicle can do most of the stuff too!

sounds fun though. well i say we get something set up . my car is running great at the moment. would there be any lifted rigs willing to go up in estacada and go wheel for a day or something

I started my Monday meets again. All Subarus welcome. Sadly it is out in the weather, but I think Ill drop by there each week just so if people brave the rain (if there is any) they wont be alone. 

Meet information:

Address: 18643 SW Eider CT  -- Beaverton Oregon

Time: 7pm to whenever

Rules: Be respectful of other people, their rides, the grounds and the neighboring businesses. No drug or alcohol use...

thats about an hour drive from me. whats the turnout usually like?

Honestly depends, its been a good 10-15 car meet the last few times... Worth the drive? Honestly probably not until it warms up unless you like freezing your rear off and listening to funny stories and teenagers....

There was a guy this last week that hit a dead dear in his cambered STi... we all joked about that a bit... IDK its great fun, but honestly I dont want you to be disappointed your first time up here for it haha

What area are you thinking? Because the Americas Tire has been friendly with me on Monday nights, and I wouldnt mind more old gen Subarus there... Empty parking lots in the area Im sure could serve useful every now and then for meets with little to no issues.

Id be down once i get the motor back in. I dont have fb or anything so id have to keep up to speed through this. Should have it together within a month.