Ultimate Subaru Message Board

like to get an old gen meet going in the oregon area

I started my Monday meets again. All Subarus welcome. Sadly it is out in the weather, but I think Ill drop by there each week just so if people brave the rain (if there is any) they wont be alone. 

Meet information:

Address: 18643 SW Eider CT  -- Beaverton Oregon

Time: 7pm to whenever

Rules: Be respectful of other people, their rides, the grounds and the neighboring businesses. No drug or alcohol use...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I started my Monday meets again. All Subarus welcome. Sadly it is out in the weather, but I think Ill drop by there each week just so if people brave the rain (if there is any) they wont be alone. 

Meet information:

Address: 18643 SW Eider CT  -- Beaverton Oregon

Time: 7pm to whenever

Rules: Be respectful of other people, their rides, the grounds and the neighboring businesses. No drug or alcohol use...

thats about an hour drive from me. whats the turnout usually like?

Honestly depends, its been a good 10-15 car meet the last few times... Worth the drive? Honestly probably not until it warms up unless you like freezing your rear off and listening to funny stories and teenagers....

There was a guy this last week that hit a dead dear in his cambered STi... we all joked about that a bit... IDK its great fun, but honestly I dont want you to be disappointed your first time up here for it haha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...