Ultimate Subaru Message Board

RetroRoo now selling Weber Carb Kits on Ebay Store

We have the kits on Ebay now so you don't have to call or anything if you don't want to.  Here to help if you need to do an order over the phone still.  

Will be adding factory intake manifold gaskets to the store as well for those that remove their intake to do the installation.  (We do).

Link to the RetroRoo Ebay store:  
http://www.ebay.com/sch/retroroo/m.html?item=281215750714&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4179c3d23a&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Thank you for your support.  

• Like 1

Retro Roo,

What is the difference in the kits for EA81 and EA82.

I have an 81 Brat that needs the Weber. Do I need an EA82 intake manifold for this.

Also,    I am also looking at an 85 EA82 to Weberize.  What's the difference in the kit?

The only difference is the adapter plate.  You don't need an ea82 intake manifold.

That seems to be a good price. I paid about the same nearly 15 years ago!!!!

Thanks, we are trying to keep cost down we like our USMB members.  

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the e-bay store but I was not able to find any Weber kits. I am pretty lost, so I need some help if anybody can steer me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. 

I have an '84 GL and two mechanics told me I need a new carb. I do not know which carb, but they are telling me I need to get it and they will put it on for me. Does anybody know which one I need, and if somebody is still selling it? 

Really appreciate any tips! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got tired of listing them on Ebay but we can still get em anytime.  Email or call to order.  shawn@retroroo.com or 720-440-1662 (10-6 M-F Mtn Time)

All of February I will do them for $325 including shipping.  That is ea81 or ea82 kits.  

Shawn