Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New to Subaru and new to USMB

Hello...

Just purchased my 'new' 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited....pretty happy to finally be a Subaru owner. We were looking for a car to replace a great 2005 Altima and it was down to two cars....a 2008 Audi A6 and the Outback..... although the A6 was a nice car, in the end, the Subaru was the smarter/better choice...I am loving this car....

Ironically, I think it was my interest in Subarus that spurred my inlaws into buying their first Subaru a few years ago....since then, they've owned 2 Foresters and an Outback....I have finally caught up.

Anyhow, nice to be 'part of the club'....hoping to learn a lot. I would welcome and appreciate any advice from all you more experienced Subaru owners...

Thx

Edited by Beesh

Thank you….

I'll admit, the thought of those potential Audi repairs was what drove me away. Even with a three year power train warranty, possible repairs to the A/C, the Audi interface, etc, we may have been looking at thousands in repair costs…..

New Subaru owner….and no regrets!