Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Nick's 94 Loyale build

nick1208

my friends and i used to run cb radios before smart phones were common. it was far easier to set a channel on the cb and push a single buttong to talk than it was to try to make a call on an old school flip phone. also made it easier to communicate when there were 4+ cars in the group.

i plan on setting up some kind of short range communications when i build my brat. now if i can just convince my friends to get new radios, lol.

my friends and i used to run cb radios before smart phones were common. it was far easier to set a channel on the cb and push a single buttong to talk than it was to try to make a call on an old school flip phone. also made it easier to communicate when there were 4+ cars in the group.

i plan on setting up some kind of short range communications when i build my brat. now if i can just convince my friends to get new radios, lol.

its a cb radio how much are you gonna even use it haha

It's great! some of my friends at school have them and every day I pull in we get on the CB and shoot some spoob over it. Also at Tahuya the past week I used it quite a bit, its nice when almost everyone in the group has one. It makes life much easier. 

• Like 1