Ultimate Subaru Message Board

If you've sought parts from my stash ....

You'll be happy to know that my storage issues and much less now. I can more easily access my " stuff in the back of the unit".... Storage unit , that is.

So if we once had conversation about any old parts feel free to tap on my shoulder.

Most everything I have is 70's

Please , only 70's parts requests for now. I'll also be listing the few 80's items I have and early 90's Legacy/impreza stuff down the road.

I have lots of interior pieces, turn signals, tail lights , and way in the back still tricky to get to I have large and heavy items like 4wd transmissions and front end protectors, engines , some fenders too.

Happy frikkin New Year !!

I'm guessing for a Brat? Not likely the panels , but ctsuba may still have some door panels. Also - Tommy (biffanyus)? might be able to help you out.

The remote (inside) door handle covers I might have. They are highly desired and I also have a blue interior so I'll do my best but can't promise on those.

Steering column I'm pretty sure I have or its at ctsuba's place. Do you want an entire column or just the sleeve cover? I might have that sleeve in a box of int. parts.

I should still have two spoke steering wheels in blue and brown , amybe black too.

EW - I was indeed thinking about you. Going thru pics I see a major stash of FF-1 parts we gathered at ctsuba's. Where that box is I'm not sure. But a grill should be a lot easier to locate.

I'll work on that Tuesday or soon after.

Earl- pooparoo - I called you the other morning when I was in the thick of it all. I've set aside the rear seat upper and lower and at least one front seat. We'll talk soon. But yes I had you in mind. ;)

Petey, working on it Tuesday or very soon after.

Cool !!! Thanks for the shoulder taps.

Cheers!

I thought the subject title was "If you've sought parts from my stash" ..... :D

Mostly trying to get the stuff people asked for previously so I can feel better about finally accomplishing that goal.

BUT >>>>>> since you guys are also vintage heads I'll surely consider your requests. I think I may have the tail lights. Should have an engine , sure do have a tranny , but please give me until GOOD WEATHER before we even try to get those large items going. I've gotten engines and trannies shipped to me but have only shipped a tranny once or twice.

Sorry , but absolutely NO 14" or 15" wheels in four lug. Have some Legacy five lug 14" steels and I think a set of alloys - not horrible but certainly used. They were going to be my winter set but I probably could cut them loose if someone needed them.

Super cold weather and snow coming so forget about me going to storage much , if at all ,  the next three days.

I thought the subject title was "If you've sought parts from my stash" ..... :D

Mostly trying to get the stuff people asked for previously so I can feel better about finally accomplishing that goal.

BUT >>>>>> since you guys are also vintage heads I'll surely consider your requests. I think I may have the tail lights. Should have an engine , sure do have a tranny , but please give me until GOOD WEATHER before we even try to get those large items going. I've gotten engines and trannies shipped to me but have only shipped a tranny once or twice.

Sorry , but absolutely NO 14" or 15" wheels in four lug. Have some Legacy five lug 14" steels and I think a set of alloys - not horrible but certainly used. They were going to be my winter set but I probably could cut them loose if someone needed them.

Super cold weather and snow coming so forget about me going to storage much , if at all ,  the next three days.

No problem. Please keep me posted.

After speaking to a reputable bodyshop, a coupe roofskin would save em loads of fab time even though i have a two door sedan. (You last mentioned only having coupe roof skins)

Mine WAS 75% bondo and a brat sunroof.

Wishlist in order of most-needed to wanted for spring:

Roofskin

Windshield

Hood

Rear bumper

And whats this protector you speak of?

Thanks!

Interior ceiling liners? Me?

Maybe we had some we could have gotten when ctsuba did his last major move , but I don't recall actually possessing any liners. If I do it's been stored folded in a box because nothing in my stock that large is exposed and flat.

Was this really in our previous conversations in PM or ???

Ctsuba is probably the only guy I know who might have one. Drivesubies - Danny might too.

Interior ceiling liners? Me?

Maybe we had some we could have gotten when ctsuba did his last major move , but I don't recall actually possessing any liners. If I do it's been stored folded in a box because nothing in my stock that large is exposed and flat.

Was this really in our previous conversations in PM or ???

Ctsuba is probably the only guy I know who might have one. Drivesubies - Danny might too.

Ohhh, ha, the roof skin was with drives subies... but yeah, im soo wanting to get the body, roof and exterior in primer next spring.

The reason im not doing paint or interior is that i now live in Ireland and hooe to bring it here with the rest of my stuff... one day... and right-hand drive will be preferred if i build it for street. If I build it for race, ill leave it lhd, because thats what ive almost always driven.

Windshield I have.

Hood and bumpers yes but one or both might be at ctsuba's place.

Front end protector - look at the old brochures. Iron 2x4 bumper with a top loop. Has provision for winch and super large skid plate.

Now ill have to go look at pics of those bumpers