Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Just First Generation Subaru Photos!

• 4 weeks later...

Wheel and tire specs please! Do they rub?

They're 27x8.50 14 Grabbers on 14" Peugeot wheels. No rubbing. But this also sits on full ea81 suspension and front and rear crossmembers. And a little lift built in as well. So it's a bit different than a stock 1st gen.

I love this silver car.  My mom had the same model in red, with white vinyl seat inserts that left an embossed herringbone pattern on our thighs in 110+ degree Phoenix summers. But we loved that funny little car.  

Some Fuglies from Scuderia Fisterbottom.

11103102_10152805764746453_3753607238107

11018163_10152805764351453_8509023713629

11146463_10152805763581453_2698626071041

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
Appreciated fellows,

There is a Reason for the Watermarks, which already has been Widely explained on the Forums, there is also a whole thread regarding the Subject, But summarizing: 

Watermarks are placed only on those Photos are are Hosted on my Behalf, at my Photobucket Server's account; which I pay an annual fee for; and I have had many problems in the past with limited bandwidth and people hot linking my photos outside my posts, which reduced even more the limited bandwidth I had; I received many, many complains in the past due to my photos Not being displayed on my Writeups and posts, for exceeding the monthly bandwidth... so the only solution for keep my photos Viewable, was to Pay an Annual fee, also to place a watermark on them to avoid such hot linking.

I hope that you understand, however if there exists an unconfortable feeling among the users, to due such Watermark, let me know, and I will stop sharing photos and paying for the annual fee... I have more than a year being Jobless, after all.

Here is the Thread with more Background information regarding the Bandwidth issues:

Please, read it completely, in order to fully understand the Situation.

Yours faithfully, Kind Regards.

• Like 1

I forgot to write that also I do a complete correction of Colour / Contrast \ Sharpness and quality edition to each photo that I store on my account, to be shared here on the Forum

No offence intended, but...
f6SdhQc.jpg
...he places a Watermark on his photos, too. :)

Kind Regards.

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...