Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO Tahuya Feb 22

NorthCoast

With Jeffs hulk type strength he was able to rip an old belt in half by hand. 

He must have been wearing his beefcake panty hose that day.  :P

Need to replace my radiator tonight and do a twice over of the lift bolts once I get it back to the house. Thrashed on her a little hard yesterday.  :D

Looks like I'm going. Got my new 27" tires put on my Pugs, and getting my 2" lift from Marcus tormorrow. I'll probably be bringing my friend with on the run, and she's a photographer. So hopefully we can get some cool pictures!

The donkies would have done well if they brought their A game or maybe even their B game, but they brought there C or D game and as a result got shut out.Yea they got a touch down and a field goal but they lost by 35  points, and couldn even score a goal until the end of the third.Payton was alright, but all of the other morons couldn't figure out how to catch the ball or at the very least keep it from being intercepted every other time he threw it.If they could have actually completed some passes, it would have turned out differently.However, the seahawks had to win at least one superbowl. Especially after taking 29 years to get to their first superbowl and loosing.So after 38 years they deserved to win at least one superbowl.

By contrast it only took the bronco's 9 years to get to their first superbowl,and they have been there 7 times including this miserable failure.

Looking forward to hearing the glorious news of the Idaho NFL team winning the Superbowl.

Edited by MR_Loyale
  • Like 2

I'm doing it all the weekend befor.. 6"lift, d50 6 lug wheels & tires snorkle,both front axels. You can join if you like I've got a $hit ton of tools and heated hanger... may have a friend doing his 2 in lift w me as well... its in an airplane hanger so there is plenty of room. Be prepared if you run into a biuld wall so bring a friend to help I will be swampped

If cranking the torsion bars counts, make that two friends doing a 2" lift. :P 

He must have been wearing his beefcake panty hose that day.  :P

Need to replace my radiator tonight and do a twice over of the lift bolts once I get it back to the house. Thrashed on her a little hard yesterday.  :D

It's retard strength.Just ask him. lol :)

• Like 1

I actually won't be going. Can't afford the gas for this trip. :mellow: And I might attempt to put the front lift on my car again, since right now only the back is lifted (couldn't get the front bolted together with the lift block in).

Not sure im gonna make it this round got a couple bugs that surfaced after the lift that need squared away.. like having brakes!!! Banjo came loose and now i got air in the line.. i cant bleed alone. And i work all day.. but i did finally drive it for the first time.

You're going. Let me know what needs to get fixed and we'll get it knocked out.

• Like 2

Since Tahuya is 20 min from my place, I would love to go, only my Subaru isn't 4WD, it is FWD. Got a Dodge Truck (reg cab, short bed, automatic 45RFE) that is 4x4 but don't know if it would be crap on this trail since I have never driven it off road before.  It only has 9.5 " clearance on the rear differential (I measured it), everywhere else >14".    I have also never done off road before, so if this is really just for experienced folks who get mad at anyone just learning, just give the say so and I will stay away.

• Like 1

Defiantly going?

So, you don't want to go?lol :)

As far as newbs being scared. For fawks sake, just come out. It really is a mellow area that you can enjoy if you are not dumb.

I am simply there to call you dumb.

Trust me or not. Were fixin to have fun. If you can.

:)

cheers

• Like 1

Got my car all ready to go last night. Will be picking up Monstaru about 8 and seeing everyone out there.  And yeah guys, if you're thinking about coming out then just do it. We don't care if you're driving a subie or not. Just come out , get wet and muddy and have some fun! :D

Jesse

Any one got an 02 sensor i could borrow for the day?? Or buy?? I would really like the wagon to run properly tommorrow.. i got one ordered but its not in till tomorrow. Im thinking ill be going but my car is so angry! Not as angry as nicks but still.

Thanks for the didcover pass reminder i actually just remembered also.

Sorry to say to you guys but I am unable to go, My grandma passed away and I think being around here for my family is a bit more of an important thing....... not to mention I would be off all day long thinking about things and wouldn't really have that much fun........................

Jeff