Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi there, Just a note to everyone to see what's up. We have 1 82, 1 85, and 2 86 4x4 hatchbacks and 1 86 brat. My 86 HB is lifted and the front fender wells have been opened up to let the 27x8.50 14 wild countrys turn all the way without rubbing. We are just starting to do the other 86 this time we are makeing a body lift so we don't have to bend the struts and do the wheel wells. I just stopped at Les Schwab and they sell a 27x8 front tractor tire in 13 in. you can't run it on the road but it would work great off road. Also I need a rear punkin for an 86 three door RX if anybody has one. Talk to you later, poleok

86 RX rear diff should be a 3.7 LSD... tough to find, and when I do find em they go on ebay, since I usually get $250 or more for one. Try your local yards - you will find the same thing under some late 80's FT4WD Turbo 5 Speed wagons.... XT6's had a 3.9 LSD option as well, but those are even rarer.

Here's some pics of my wagon, and my friends hatch:

www.atlas4x4.com

GD

Thanks for the welcomes. I look forward to talking to all you guys. I spent 5 years at Hannah Subaru in Vancouver,Wa. but I still learn every day. I haven't been without at least 2 subs since 1984. Lots of fun and scraped nuckles and I wouldn't change even one day. I am about to get a digital camera so I will post some pics. pretty soon.

I AM MILES FOX! in case you didnt know that already. but i have been absent for a while. keep an eye out for a TRASHWAGON. welcome!if u didnt live all the way over there i would give you a hand. anyway you found the BEST place on the whole internet to bring your questions to