Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Another new guy intro...

Hey guys!

I'm Paul. I live in the VA Beach area. I just got a brand spanking new used 1995 Legacy L Wagon. The ole lady's aunt and uncle gave it to me. Clean but needs some love. I'm stuck on a weird issue that I'll start a thread about later.

I'm a welder/fabricator and car restorer. This forum has been invaluable since I got my Sube so I wanted to join and say hey, and get some advise on some issues.

I'm sure I'll be talking to you guys later!

Paul

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome Olnick!

Its an AWD automatic with 193k on the ticker. The price was right, that's for sure, so I said what the heck. Her aunt was the original owner, and even save the original window sticker, 17,900 I believe! It was gonna be her sons first car but he didn't want the "grandma wagon" then it developed issues and so it sat, and they got him an 07 impreza instead. Lucky me. Free superoo!

Thanks again!

Paul

welcome to the club!

How is Va Beach these days? it is my home town, but i moved to maryland in 97 :(

if you ever feel like taking a trip to weld on a subaru. let me know, i have a 1985 brat that needs some fabrication work done, lol.

Hey Suby, thanks for the welcome!

I did the exact opposite. I left communist maryland-istan for VA haha!!!

I love the VAB area. Its fantastic. Nowhere else I'd rather be man.

Find yourself back home, we'll drink a beer and check out what kinda work we can do on that brat!!

• Like 1

i wish i could bring the brat down, i would love to make it down to the beach again. the brat is basically a rolling shell at the moment, need to get the wrx swap done in it.

i am definitely down for a pint or two.

Same goes if you wonder back up this way, lol. i dont really go to bars too often, but i know a few decent places for a good beer, maybe some steak or burgers as well, lol.

Edited by subyrally
  • Like 1