Ultimate Subaru Message Board

wheres the pictures from tahuya!

marcusgl10z28

Ok... ive been waiting to see pics up here of the trip.. what the heck i seen cameras...i was busy deep fryin my clutch so i didnt get many ... but u guys got them.. i wanns see jesse's sunkin ship and kevins carnage on here.. post up something please.. everything you got

Thanks marcus

Yeah, I dunno why the other thread got closed. Doesna REALLY make sense. B ut oh well. Thanks for postin kid. I was gonna and forgot to.

By the way. You should bring the car down here so we can alleviate some of those electrical issues, if ya still  need to anyway.

cheers

Edited by monstaru

Yeah, I dunno why the other thread got closed. Doesna REALLY make sense. B ut oh well. Thanks for postin kid. I was gonna and forgot to.

By the way. You should bring the car down here so we can alleviate some of those electrical issues, if ya still  need to anyway.

cheers

It does REALLY make sense. That thread was 50 pages long. I figured that you guys would up and post a pics thread like we often do after going out and playing as a group. Turns out it turned out like that. ;)

clipped a tree and ripped a block out of the body capfued nuts and all.. a few ratchet straps by monstaru and all was well... turned into bent lats and rear subframe bent slightly as well... not a huge problem and he is figuring a way to fix it and stop it from happening again.

Indeed, that is an epic water line. I wanted to speak up yesterday, but I figure I'd be clogging up the forum with nonsense.

Thank you for taking the time to share your badass adventures, you have been a great inspiration for me and Im sure many others too.  

• Like 1

With my cars I remove all of the rubber plugs in the floor to drain out water,and people comment about all the water that still is in the car after a mud hole even with the plugs removed.With your car I am wondering if water even really has a chance to stay in the car?  :D