Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO Run 04/26

one eye

I'll start looking for a spare diff to weld up. Anyone got an extra I can buy? I'm more concerned about my tires. 

Kevin is right.  Unless your Wildcats are way bald you should be fine.  I ran a set at like 60% down LowerMainline once and they did fine.

285487_2206606735713_8116581_n.jpg

283012_2206608015745_7853790_n.jpg

281777_2206584855166_7438831_n.jpg

• Like 2

What is the minimum lift you would be okay with tagging along?

Yeah a 2" is about minimum.  You could do it without but we would probably have to tow you through most obstacles.  I ran a 2", 27s and welded diff for quite a while, smashed my doors, rockers, hatch, rear quarters, bumpers and others.  Nothing major but definitely wont look the same after a trip or two.

• Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/a2IG4l6.jpg

Here's one from the snorkel install. Pretty recent.

You should do ok.  There is only one spot on timber tamer that i can think of off the top of my head where you may need a little speed and some throttle.  But that all depends on the weather too.

But like Kevin said, Walker isn't mud bogs and deep pits.  Mostly just muddy hard packed trails with tree and rock obstacles.  Have you looked through some of our run pics on here or even my facebook?  They give you a pretty good idea of what to expect.  Most of the big hard stuff has bypasses too.

Timber Tamer

72147_333577936764269_2127643926_n.jpg

Edited by Vegablade

screw it ill go...nick lets meet up for the cruise...its a long one...jeff ill have $$$s for ya hit me with a number on fb... f it if i break it...noone ever has stories about the easy way right jesse?

That's what I like to hear man! :Flame:

Just finished installing a new clutch in my car and fixing and cleaning all the crap from submerging it last time out. Will see you guys at safeway. :headbang:

Jesse

• Like 1