Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO Run 04/26

one eye

I think if anyone in our group is the most hard core and willing to leave their car on the trail in little pieces I would have to say that Jesse (jbbvw) takes that over all..... hes not afraid to do much of anything in his car and he has built it to take it, That's just my 2cents on the who is the most willing to wheel their car to its fullest.............

Jeff

• Like 3

I second that. It's not necessarily who has baddest Subaru because it really comes down to driver skill.

Jesse knows his car and its limits and pushes the envelope every time out, whether on the trail or the gravel. If any of you ever get the opportunity of riding along with him do it, you will learn a lot. Just make sure you're wearing some brown shorts that day...

• Like 2

I will second the vote on jesse... hes not afraid to hand his car a beating and his car takes it very well and hes got some guts seen him sideways a few times at walker wish I had a video...but that dude can drive!!

We actually almost died that day. thank goodness he can drive or there would have been a recovery.

• Like 2