Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
ezapar

Whoops

After all those years of owning my toy, I never put it on any side but wheels down.  I sold it to my bro, here's what happened first time out.

h4lp.jpg

anr4.jpg

ays9.jpg

• Like 1

If there was a dog in the back, expect it to hide from you people for at least 3 days.

The difficult spots will buff out.

Edited by silverback

No, he was carefully trying to turn around to head back down the trail   It's very steep, the camera doesn't really show it.  

I understand.

Sometimes is unnoticeable how really steep a climb is, from the driver's seat...

Kind Regards.

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo

If you haven't put a rig on its side then you're not doing it right! I just put mine on its side a couple of weeks ago. Now that that's over I can get on with wheeling it harder.

That was a .75 roll.  Luckily the front bumper caught on that tree, or it would have gone over a few more times.  That's a REALLY steep hill, no Subie I've ever been in would make that climb.  imho.  You have to take it slow, there's several 1 foot tall stumps littered along it.

That was a .75 roll.  Luckily the front bumper caught on that tree, or it would have gone over a few more times.  That's a REALLY steep hill, no Subie I've ever been in would make that climb.  imho.  You have to take it slow, there's several 1 foot tall stumps littered along it.

good thing this isn't in the subie off road section.

Jibs happens to be talking about a Scout on its side, I'd imagine.

I am sure No one is doubting how awesome the hill is. Just that some folks like to wheel harder than you ever have, Subaru or not. Not everyone likes to have an easy day in the woods. As a matter of fact, MOST people I know like to push it EVERY time.

Getting a heep may have been your undoing. lol

cheers

good thing this isn't in the subie off road section.

Jibs happens to be talking about a Scout on its side, I'd imagine.

I am sure No one is doubting how awesome the hill is. Just that some folks like to wheel harder than you ever have, Subaru or not. Not everyone likes to have an easy day in the woods. As a matter of fact, MOST people I know like to push it EVERY time.

Getting a heep may have been your undoing. lol

cheers

You can't charge that hill.  Subarus don't have the gearing to take it slowly, or the front locked up to have the traction.  Not sure why you're so mad.  Wheeling it "HARD" would just break it.

I happen to know of one subie that did make it up that hill.....but it wasn't easy. That trail is sketchy! :eek:

03242012106.jpg

Just had to throw that reminder out there for ya Eric :P  :D

Jesse