Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ok, now what?...

Subaruist

I thought I posted pics of my Subaru here, could get no confirmation of that, don't see it at the beginning or the end of the forum list of posts, don;t see it in my "My Content" either - what's the deal?

- and don't tell me I'm posting in the wrong forum, I've had quite enough of that today, lol...

That happens sometimes. I'll post stuff and it never actually posts, then I have to go back and do it again. I also can't get pics to post from my laptop but I can from my desktop. I figure that's a problem on my end.

Did you know that people spend (Random fraction) of their lives reading FAQ's and Eula agreements, and TOS agreements, and...

Did you know that people spend (Random fraction) of their lives not finding what they were searching for in the FAQ's and so-called "Help" functions?

Did you know that people spend (Random fraction) of their lives on hold, or dealing with voice or button menus ?

Did you know that people spend (Random fraction) of their lives waiting in line ?

It adds up to about (Absurd percentage) of your life WASTED.

I DON'T DO FAQ !!!

( LOL )

Edited by Subaruist

....and this is why youre practically spamming this site...because its your right to the freedom of ignorance. Why dont ya post some more threads and tell us cool stuff you did years ago that we're all aware of....because we drive these things too

Edited by Subruise
  • Like 3

You just don't give up, do you? So I get involved and that is instead spamming? Freedom of ignorance? - Really???

- Why did you get that title "Official Party Pooper" ??? - No, no, wait, let me guess...... lol...