Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WTB - Bill Omlin Monster Lift - 4" or 6" EA82.

So, for now Bill is not currently making new lift kits. I am looking for someone who has a kit that they purchased and never installed. Or someone selling a used Bill Omlin Monster Lift Kit in 4" or 6" for a EA82. Please PM me if you have one to sell. Local or shipped is fine. Let me know. Again, Intersted in a Bill Omlin Monster 4" or 6" EA82 lift kit, Nothing else. THANKS.

Ted.

post-24383-0-00267500-1399503765_thumb.jpg

post-24383-0-19970900-1399503776_thumb.jpg

Edited by tedbull
  • Like 1

You could also get an SJR Lift.  He makes good stuff too.

II am sure he does. But the Bill Omlin monster kits looked like they were better built and half the price. I should have bought one three years ago when I was thinking about it.

I can get the blueprints from Bill for $25 and build my own kit to those specs but figured I would try and find a complete new or used kit since spare time to build a lift kit is a luxery I dont have much of.

Sjr lifts arnt strong enough. If you were going to buy his your have to pay out the yingyang and then have to reinforce it substantially. There pretty on the pavement though. Haha.

Bills stuff Is one of the best I've seen. Reason why you never see his stuff for sale is because they last forever!

awwesome i gave him a call and he said hes in the middle of a move and will hopefully be able to sell me blueprints asap. Not sure on his standing on weather or not he cares if i start producing these but i work at a fabrication shop and these look farily simple to create. So in other words these lifts might be on the market again soon

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I spoke with Bill last night and he has recently moved and is not setup to sell blueprints right now and wont be for an unknown period of time. Does anybody currently have a set of his blueprints or any blueprints for a 6" EA82 lift? I cannot afford to buy a  new built kit. Although I have though about purchasing just the front Strut braces. I have the means to build the kit myself but it would be real nice to have some prints to go off of. If you have blueprints for a 6" EA82 lift kit and are willing to share please PM me. Thanks.

Ted.