Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO run 6/8

El Presidente

Same meeting place as last time, Jo-Anne Fabrics in Mount Vernon at 9:30

I'm thinking the 8th of June, but if something else works for everybody, lets do that. We didn't have time for Rons run or upper mainline on the last trip and it would be nice to see how they're doing now.

Who wants to hit the trails?

Josh

That weekend is Olympus Rally so I wouldn't be able to make it either. How about the following Sunday, 6/8?

I will be out of town on a biz trip the week before.Probably not heading up .

Hit me up ! If you can stop bye the house , do.

cheers, me

Edited by monstaru

This run was a small group of Rick, Pat and myself, but it was really fun and really laid back. Carnage was just one of my stub axles and Pat bent a strut near the end. We started up Timber Tamers and the trail was great, you could tell that DNR was in there recently and they put together a really rough hill climb that was a good way to start the day. After that I got distracted by a nice mud hole that I played in on the last trip at the bottom of Cavanaught trail. It was deeper and funner this trip, but I got stuck on the second run through and also failed to roll up my window.....About 5 gallons of mud went up in the air about 20ft. and then went right down in the driver window, hitting the side of my head and then directly on my lap. I shook the mud off and we cruised up Cavanaugh trail and then hit Rons Run which has gotten really dug out around the big rock. It was a great trip and the weather was awesome!

Josh

Edited by El Presidente
  • Like 1