Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Yard Run!! Reno Then Carson City!! (5/15/04)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty well. We had fun and picked up some cool parts. I scored a sweet bumper for an even better price! I also got 2 enkies and a hood for my Brat. Brian didn't get everything he needed, but he got some great stuff as well. Both places were quite busy, Reno was busier though.

Yep, both yards were busy, as expected. Plenty-o-Soobs, met some great folks, a good time had by all. Some great bargains out there (especially at Carson City, heh heh).

Jibs, if you can't find a vehicle for that "Bumper Guard":brow: , I'll buy it from ya and bring it to WCSS in August. I'd like to visit that stash out in Silver Springs sometime soon, sounds very interesting.

We made it back safely. The car is developing more shakes, but thats another story. I didnt get what I came for, but I got things I can use. I didnt feel comfortable buying junkyard CV's, i might as well buy new ones and know they're good :) I did luck out and get a rear LSD for my wagon (Thanks Matt!!) and some other small things my Legacy needed.

Definatly a great time! JB you need to get that brat lifted, also... im sure that brushguard will fit over your existing winch/bumper and provide protection for the grill.

-Brian

Odd question, but someone here might know... Does anyone know where the road is that goes from Soda Springs and contiues to Foresthill Road and goes into Foresthill the city? I think its a dirt road, but Ive never found it... I thought it was way in the back of Serene Lakes, but ya, theres some wierd dirt road that might be there but im not sure...

Anyone know?