Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who would be interested in Wheel Adapters?

I am the owner of a 1984 Subaru and like many people out there I want an all terrain tire and you can't find any 13" anymore. So I would like to see how many people would be interested in ordering a set of Wheel Adapters? I am having a prototype set being made now that are 4x140 to 5x114.3. This is one of the most common bolt patterns of the last 20 yrs so finding wheels in a salvage yard would be easy. I don't have a price on the adapters yet, but I am going to "GUESS" around 75.00 each or 300.00 per set. The body of them will be cnc'd from 6061 aluminum. All orders will require prepayment. Start posting.

• 1 month later...

im new to the forms but i actually have been following this topic closely and going back and looking at what every one has posted and i found this 

http://www.airbagit.com/Billet-Wheel-Adapters-Adaptors-Spacers-p/aa-4140-4100-ib125.htm

http://www.airbagit.com/Billet-Wheel-Adapters-Adaptors-Spacers-p/aa-4140-5100-4-5ib.htm

they are made from T6061 Aircraft Aluminum

i havent gotten a response from the dealer but hopefully i will soon 

also im more of a street guy and i did do the six bolt conversion on my spare hubs worked great (im running 15in rims now they look sweet) but i love the idea of more wheel selection on these sweet cars we've got and just thought i would share