Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Stolen - Seattle, Washington - White 1997 Subaru Legacy

If you're in Seattle, particularly the Queen Anne/Ballard area, please keep your eyes out for a white 1997 Subaru Legacy sedan. It has a younglife bumper sticker on the rear window as well as a green heart Oregon sticker on the passenger side window.

Oregon license plates: 932 APP

Was stolen from Queen Anne area on 6/17 after I moved out of my dorm room, so it literally has everything that belongs to me inside besides a cell phone. Car was spotted in Ballard a couple hours later, but not recovered.

If seen, you can call 541-990-3446 ( please call the police first :) )

Thanks.

post-53800-0-34677400-1403075017_thumb.jpg

that sucks man. My Red '96 Impreza OBS was stolen last Monday from behind the QFC on Dravis in Interbay. The police found it four days later in Fremont. The person that stole it carefully removed all of the trim to take out the stereo and all o f the speakers plus the wiring kit for the amp. Unfortunately he/she wasn't patient enough to string the rca cables under the carpet and cut it with a razor. I want to catch this person and give him a codswalloping...

Edited by SkankinPickle