Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Oh well I ended up just getting it from the dealer I needed the hose but  that was a few hours ago, I guess a lot of people must be out enjoying the outdoors :) funny stuff like this always happens in stop and go traffic, when the car started to hit the upper range of the temp I pulled over and just called AAA waited an hour and towed me to my destination 2 miles away (yes I was that close)

It was a ripoff for that hose but I was not driving all the way to subarupartsforyou in Milford I would of never made it.

lol it sucks I had AAA before but the gold card.. well I got my membership back last year (white card) and I was about 10 miles from home when my old Ej25d spun a rod.. so not knowing how many miles you get (gold I think is 100 miles) they told me the first 3 miles were free and I think anything after that was $5 a mile.. I almost said WTF on phone..

I got one more year until I can get the gold card again lol, I was trying to keep my speed up to keep the air moving but I swear you run into real idiots.. come on.. 10 mph on the back road really? At that time the temps started to rise very rapid so I just pulled over.

crazy how it for being so low blew all up ontop of my motor

Damn man, yeah ive got the gold card which is 100 miles free and $5 a mile after that. Expensive at $140 a year but i guess considering a tow from that far it would be ridiculously expensive!

That is pretty wild it blew coolant all over the engine bay and not just all over the road. It's also good you caught before having some warped heads and head gasket issues!