Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS 16 - 8.16.14 - Pre-Registration is OPEN

Hey Subaru Fans!

Pre-Registration for this years West Coast Subaru Show is now OPEN!

We are headed back the the Jefferson County Fairgrounds in Port Townsend! Dates will be August 15, 16, and 17th. 

Registration for this years show is all very similar to years past. We will leave pre-registration open until the end of July, and as always will be accepting registrations at the gate. We are going to accept pre registrations for camping this year. Camping registration will not be accepted without registration for the show. We are going to cap available pre-registered camping spaces at 250.  We don't want to oversell the field.

Dante's inferno will be serving hot dogs again for lunch during the day Saturday. 

Merchandise pre-sale will be opening soon as well. We are very excited about this years shirt designs, and are exploring options for some other cool swag. 

We look forward to seeing you there! 

It was brought to our attention that some of the registration emails didn't get to where they needed to.

I have fixed that error.

If you have not received a confirmation email, please PM me your name, and I will resend it.

Sorry for the trouble!

• Like 1