Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Brother's 1996 Legacy wagon was stolen from Northgate, north of Seattle (FOUND)

I don't know if this is the best spot to put this, but my brother's 1996 legacy wagon was stolen from the transit center in Northgate, just north of Seattle.  It's a white second gen legacy wagon without hub caps.  The license plate is AJT6707.  Here are some pictures below.  It no longer has the bra on the front.  If you see it, please post and call the police as the car has been reported stolen.

http://main.experiencetherave.com/subaru/images/96legacy

If you all could keep your eyes out on craigslist or around, We'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks & happy 4th!

• 1 month later...

Well my brother got a call from the cops on Monday that they found his Legacy in Capital Hill.  The license plates were taken off and it was sitting in a private lot.  They ran into a few things as the exterior has some damage as well as the interior.

It looks like they broke the steering column lock, but my brother said it didn't look like the motor was messed with.  His insurance is going to look at it, but I told him probably the best thing to do is if you can find replacement bumpers, hood, door in the junkyard and then re-paint it....that'd probably work out better in the long run.

So with that being said, anyone know of any second gen Legacies that are being parted out or know where some may be in a junkyard?

Here's a pic of the car as found.

NLegacy.jpg