Ultimate Subaru Message Board
BEECHBM69

Adoption

WOW jealous. I really want (need) to find a clean wagon. My sedan is rusted to bits and my outback pushed me over the edge and I'm selling it ASAP.... Lucky find!

I love them clean GL wagons, there is a lady here in town that has a blue one she bought brand new from the local dealership, i think that's pretty cool. Nice find, hopefully we will see more of it on here soon!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/65262052@N05/14955026757/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/65262052@N05/15138603871/

On edit: Won't let me post pictures direct from my tablet, link to Flickr above.

It is as clean as it looks :-)

I'm stunned I ended up with a rust free well maintained specimen within driving distance. This is the kind of car I've only read about, and never thought I would own.

I am a lucky man :-)

Dan

Edited by BEECHBM69

Yeah Dan Man that thing looks excellent! I like the truck you used to pull it home too. I hope to see some updates on this car soon.

What are your plans?

What are your plans?

Tint the windows as dark as the law will allow, and put the 15" Pugs I bought for my hatch on it with some low pro tires :-)

I've got the hatch for my off road adventures, and this will be my new daily.

Bought it with the understanding the clutch was weak, and the a/c was broke. Adjusted the clutch properly, and all seems to be good there. Found a seized idler for the (removed) a/c belt. Researched the bearing, got the idler back in service, charged the system and......viola! Working a/c!

It just keeps getting better :-)

Dan