Ultimate Subaru Message Board

coolant leak 87 gl-10 turbo

I have an 87 gl-10 turbo that has recently sprung quite a large coolant leak (it come pouring right of the engine as I pot coolant into it). I have looked under the hood and underneath the car and I think that the coolant is leaking from the water pump. Is there anywhere else that it could be cause it to leak so much coolant and is there any advice that you could give me on how to fix it. I have basic automotive knowledge but if I could get some pointers and maybe simple instructions I know I can at least attempt to fix it.

Well maybe this is your problem pipes coming out of the intake system may be corroded.

If so just take it somewhere where do plumbing. Take out the tube and replace it with another. And now this. It's going to pressure. So it's not very complicated.

Of course, for that you will have to remove all the intake system.

Bueno quizás este sea tu problema los tubos que salen del sistema de admision pueden estar corroídos .

Si es así solo llévalo a algún lugar donde hagan cañerías. Sacaran el tubo y que lo reemplacen por otro . Y ya esta. Va a presión. Así que no es muy complicado .

Claro que para eso tendrás que sacar todo el sistema de admisión