Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hatch Patrol's Xmas Tree Run, Saturday, December 6

We went up 72 last year to the hang out spot. Figures they'd be going there again this year. Went up the 70 a couple miles as well.

Didn't see anyone. Oh well, I got my trees and the dogs had fun. Hope everyone had fun, see ya guys next year.

• Like 1

I had a blast. It was the first snow event with my sedan Ash and with the winter tires on it performed well.  I took EZPAR's advice so I wouldn't be the one always getting stuck. I got some pics.

On the way up the mountain

112_0254.jpg

112_0255.jpg

We found our spot

112_0264.jpg

I know all the humans had a great time, but there was one four legged fellow that I am sure everyone there would agree was enjoying the snow the most

112_0262.jpg

After the group trying to get a fire going, wishing we had all that dry wood Skylar was going to bring, JJ421 and I headed out in our cars to explore the other fork in the road. At one point Ash took the lead up the mountain until the going got really slow because his diff would drag. The tires would plow but we needed to turn around as gas was getting low.

Here is Ash dressed in his Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer 50th anniversary outfit.

112_0266.jpg

On the way back down JJ slid into a ditch. Ash got his first pull in the snow:

112_0267.jpg

112_0268.jpg

112_0269.jpg

Edited by MR_Loyale
  • Like 2