Ultimate Subaru Message Board

FRANKININTAKE part 2 (with pics)

After several more hours of grinding & fitting--Frankinintake is on the car!! Power curve changed quite a bit--you can now just touch the pedal & get a firm push in the seat :)--more than a lite touch & you are at redline--shifting into another gear:grin:--My first shot at it is offset too much--did not account for the large angle change between the heads--looks kind'a different & works great!!

Ye Haw!!

Was out at the track for the practice day--It's REAL fun having a Subie that makes the jaded gear-heads walk up to you & say "WHAT is in that thing???" The car corners real flat & can be "tossed" at will--come into a corner--back out of the power for a sec (plants the fronts) & Wade into the throttle while counter-steering--the tail comes out & you hear a WWWWWWAAAAA out of the Dellorto throats at full open----Yea--thats living!!!

Timed runs tomorrow--I can't wait:grin:

All the Honda boys came over to see WHAT IS THAT THING? (And some said that it looked tuff-rad-hot)-----Remember----

SUBARU RULES!!!!

Hey Guys--

Assuming that the rain holds off (cross fingers) I'll head out in the morning--say that I'll be out there 9/9:30 AM--depending on how many cars are running--I should be there until 12 or so--Anyone wanting to come out is welcome!!!! (& yes--it is at the Sports Park--Go-cart track)