Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '94 Loyale: Subaru Utility Wagon

SubaruJawn

May I kindly, write a suggestion here?

Use a better Camera for the Photos!

A bad picture downplays your work...

:)  I'm not being disrespectful.

Kind Regards.

i had a better camera but it malfunctioned and Pi***ed me off so i threw it down on the garage floor (concrete) shattered it.

the pictures show are from ym crappy cell phone.

• Like 1

Well, I know this is off-topic, but you might tried to fix that Camera...

I still use my HP 837 Camera, which I own since year 2007, whose battery is held in place by a Zip tie, and a couple of mini Screws inserted into the Plastic body, to prevent the Zip tie from slip...

Mirror-Mirror.jpg

...That camera has an Awesome "Macro" mode which has helped me thru the Years to complete my Writeups with Great photos; but recently, I obtained a Sony DSC-H90 camera, mainly for shooting 720p HD videos for my YouTube Channel.

Back on your '94 Subaru Loyale, let me tell you that it looks Great with those wheels, only needs better quality photos  :) 

Kind Regards.

Well, I know this is off-topic, but you might tried to fix that Camera...

I still use my HP 837 Camera, which I own since year 2007, whose battery is held in place by a Zip tie, and a couple of mini Screws inserted into the Plastic body, to prevent the Zip tie from slip...

Mirror-Mirror.jpg

...That camera has an Awesome "Macro" mode which has helped me thru the Years to complete my Writeups with Great photos; but recently, I obtained a Sony DSC-H90 camera, mainly for shooting 720p HD videos for my YouTube Channel.

Back on your '94 Subaru Loyale, let me tell you that it looks Great with those wheels, only needs better quality photos  :) 

Kind Regards.

there is no fixing that camera, it also had 720p video recording, 16.1mega pixel good camera just pissed me off so i smached it. i have to get a new one.

• Like 1

here are some new higher quality pictures of my loyale with bigger wheels.

i forked over some dough forthis new Camera.

and some good News, my 2" lift Kit is on the way ! from Anderson Design & Fabrication.

DSC00055_zpsoubuj1ak.jpg

DSC00053_zpsj7xnoopn.jpg

DSC00051_zps4rmmckpu.jpg

DSC00046_zpshq2o8pph.jpg

DSC00047_zpskphkm8bw.jpg

Edited by SubaruJawn
  • Like 2

got my 2" Lift Kit From ADF Anderson Design & Fabrication a few days ago, thought i posted on here...

cant wait to install this bad boy in my Loyale..

going for a small lift, nothing to big...in a way i'm keeping it suttle..

DSC00058_zpscpx0rnv7.jpg

Edited by SubaruJawn

You'll Need to drop the Engine's crossmember, in order to keep the Steering parts + Suspension parts, Healthy on proper geometry; otherwise you'll be wasting time, effort and money on Axles, the steering won't be working as it could be, and the amount of ground clearance gained by not dropping the crossmember, doesn't worth all that. I learned that in the hard way...

Kind Regards.

• Like 1

... I've never understood why some people do.

Look here for my answers:

~► http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/topic/113907-lookin-for-a-front-lil-lift/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1257559

~► http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/topic/113907-lookin-for-a-front-lil-lift/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1257746

Please, read both posts to better understand the Situation.

Yes, I know that you don't "Need" to drop the engine's crossmember with strut blocks up to 2", but that is like to exercise with extremely tight pants, it always will be better to run with loose clothing... so I took all the front suspension & steering Geometry back to "Closer to Stock" specs, and the results are really outstanding, you'll never notice that the car has been Lifted / modified, and even improves handling; but that is on my Subaru "BumbleBeast" which is my daily driver on week days / offroader on weekends.

Maybe if you only use it for offroading, taking the Suspension + Steering Geometry closer to stock specs, doesn't really matter...

Kind Regards.

for the record, i will not be offroading, it will be my daily driver ...

So, in that case, to drop the engine's Crossmember will be Helpful even More, because the little loss in Ground Clearance wont be a problem, and you'll avoid grinding C.V. Joints frequently, plus everything I detailed above... However you live in the USA, where you have an almost Endless source of C.V. Joints and maybe you never have been left stranded in the middle of nowhere, due to a broken C.V. Joint...

I have to deal with really Crappy, junk quality aftermarket C.V. joints... if I could find them locally.

Kind Regards.

did some work today.

welded the studs in the hubs, and installed the rear 2" lift

DSC00096_zpsk54vaawd.jpg

DSC00097_zpsmc5lk8sl.jpg

DSC00104_zpsepkwak5b.jpg

DSC00107_zpsj47af71s.jpg

DSC00108_zpsmrwy7i73.jpg

rear installed in this picture the front should be in tomorrow..

i jacked up the front 2" to see how it would sit when done.

DSC00110_zpspsg2iwvz.jpg

here is a teaser video: (rear lift not installed in this video)

Edited by SubaruJawn
  • Like 1

That looks much better!

Yup, looks good with just a little lift.

What do you do with your subies then? The lift looks great by the way.

i drive them...

i noticed that the brake rotor has 4 bolts and after some search its 4x90mm is there such a car rim with 90mm 4 bolt spacing ?

has anyone tired to install studs there ?