Ultimate Subaru Message Board

94 legacy lift questions

PA Grown

So I've got a 94 awd leg wagon and was thinking about doing a good sized lift Im moving back to port Angeles Washington in the next few weeks and want to romp this thing. So I've heard all the problems wagon Ryan had with lifting his and was wondering how high of a lift I can put on without having too many issues to modify. Steering extension is easy. So is extending the shifter. So what size lift can I put on without having issues.

So I've got a 94 awd leg wagon and was thinking about doing a good sized lift Im moving back to port Angeles Washington in the next few weeks and want to romp this thing. So I've heard all the problems wagon Ryan had with lifting his and was wondering how high of a lift I can put on without having too many issues to modify. Steering extension is easy. So is extending the shifter. So what size lift can I put on without having issues.

Ryan's issues didn't really have anything to do with the lift more of how it was installed. Those issues were all taken care of and then he took the lift off.   If you're moving back to PA than you should buy his wagon... a steal right now for $1800.  

As far as a lift on the Legacy wagon goes, I had a 7" lift for several years with zero problems.  Sold that car and put that lift into my Impreza. Still going strong.

• Like 1

Ryan's issues didn't really have anything to do with the lift more of how it was installed. Those issues were all taken care of and then he took the lift off.   If you're moving back to PA than you should buy his wagon... a steal right now for $1800.  

As far as a lift on the Legacy wagon goes, I had a 7" lift for several years with zero problems.  Sold that car and put that lift into my Impreza. Still going strong.

I think he sold it already.  Saw a post on facebook about it. :(

Also I think your Legacy is on craigslist.

I'd love to buy his wagon. But i just got my legacy so I can take my 2 motorcycles back to Washington... Having stuff sucks I'm starting to realize. I might just buy another ea81 4x4 and chop the fenders and put on 28s like my last hatchback:D the cheapest solution at least.