Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Fill in the blanks?

I'd like to get some of these knockouts on my 85 GL Wagon dash filled in, to make it look more complete or 'loaded'. 

Plus, I am having zero success with my weber choke (had it apart, tried everything)

...so if you guys can help me out with what goes where, and what it looks like, please...all those blanks kind of bug me.

Anyone got a pic of the most loaded dash?

The Subaru 'correct' manual choke handle?

any other options that are missing/blocked? 

I will have to live with the stack of empties on the gauge housing, since I won't have air suspension, and my cruise is the dealer type -although 'dummy buttons' (or rocket launchers)-might go in to fill it up.

If I know what I'm looking for, it will be much easier to find, or request in the wanted section.

TIA

Edited by rrgrr

This isn't my car-(borrowed pic) but it's 'missing' most of the same stuff- (of course i have a rear wiper switch, where this one doesn't)

-There's the spot next to the headlight switch (later the hazard switch) where they put the dash dimmer (why is that there in 85?)

-The fog light switch ko (hopefully I will have that one soon!)

-The manual choke pull ko 

-The left side of the gauge assembly -all are blanks except the defroster switch

Ideally, I could eventually get the actual options that those spaces operate (except air ride height)

-Then there's the ko on the radio plate for the trip computer (if only I could find one!)

Someone recently mentioned a recirc switch for the heater, found in Canada models -never seen one, but would love that option, don't know where that goes.

post-33119-0-85955100-1417724814_thumb.jpg