Ultimate Subaru Message Board

L series / Loyale '90 Wagon Australian

sportwagonNUT

Had this now for around 6 months. Bought after my previous L Series Wagon was rear ended and written off. 

I am owner #3 - The 2 previous owners both deserve credit for keeping this old girl in good condition. 

It had a low kilometre ea82 installed less than a yr ago with new timing belt, heater, rear arm control bushes and lots of other work done and hasn't missed a beat. 

The stickers have been re-done - I think this is a great thing to do given that the stickers though fairly superficial are actually a big part of the car's personality. 

I'm toying with the idea of lifting it some and giving it some bigger mud tyres, but part of me wants to keep it as original and as close to how it looked as it rolled out of the factory as possible. 

I will probable tint the windows all round though given it's so hot right now here and it's the middle of our summer. 

I've had a 97 Liberty RX Wagon in the past but this is honestly my favourite car that I've ever owned. 

post-56519-0-61132500-1420359291_thumb.jpg