Ultimate Subaru Message Board

9/28/2003 East Coast meet (UPDATE 7/18/2003)

Guest Dennis

Dennis maybe you can get some of those people you work with to come along?

Some of the ones you told me about the other day. I'd bet they would be a good sorce for some info on repair jobs and such.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moosens

Still no sign of the guy who lives closest to the place.....BOZ WAKE UP!!!!!! Don't be a chump!Make it this time.Even if you shake hands and go home.Otherwise you'll be 8balled by the Subaru High Society Club.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Count me in with my son again.I'll restrain him better this time.:P

Guest Dennis

usual suspects...

a few "ill try" responses

svxpert

EJ

dennis

moose

wagons-only

hocrest

wagon wagon?

brattysvx?

battleaxet6?

tomrhere?

boz?

i think this thread needs to be moved back into the main forum, maybe theyll make an exception? no one seems to really be reading this other then the people that are keeping it alive...

Guest PHATBRAT

I just read it today. You are correct, I never really look anywhere but the main forum, marketplace, and off topic. We'll see if I can get a kitchen pass. Boz

Guest brattysvx

Hey Dennis what's up with this quesion mark beside my name????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Does that mean I'm in? I don't know if I can drive though as now that I'm self employed I kinda rely on the Brat as my daily lifesaver. Maybe I'll be the first XT6 FWDer to do the barrens.

Guest kevinsUBARU

Hey, if you guys ever end up meeting at a trailer park in the Catskills, let me know and I can suggest a couple:rollin:

Ill be out in western NY for school that weekend, and I wont be coming home for a while. I think that Subaru Rendezvous thing might be happening again this year in Syracuse, but I cant find any info on it.

Kevin

we postponed the PB meet until Oct. not sure on a date yet...didnt look like it was going to be too good of a turnout and i was getting emails from a few saying they couldnt make it...

were doing a meet at the east coast subaru shootout in beaver springs pa...looks like a promising crowd is going to show..we have a nice list of people...

see the thread for it in the Older Subarus forum, its stickied at the top...the meet is saturday, september 13th - can you come?

• 1 month later...

Is there some way to change the title of this thread? I read it back when the date was set to 9/28 and never read it again. Then I saw the 10/25 thread yesterday and got totaly confused until I got off my lazy :moon: and read through this thread again.

Anyway, just I can be added to the list four a 10/25 appearance. :headbang:

Keith