Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Possible Northern New England mini-Meet UPDATED 8/9

Guest moosens

Guest moosens

Cool,email me your phone number,cell if you have one,and I'll call you that day.I'm going to call the old fellow this week and confirm plans.

Who knows,I could be needing to crash at your place after all.

I'm still trying to get through to the old guy.He's either never home or the phone is busy.

Going to VT Sunday.If I can't get in touch with the old guy tomorrow I'll scratch that drive off and just drop off the car off exit 5,about 25 min. in from I-91

Finally talked to the old fellow again.After many questions I found out that most of his stock is from '84-89

But he does still have parts from '72 through '89 but NOT MUCH '70s parts left.Turns out his son started tossing stuff.

I'm going to VT ONLY tomorrow,today,whatever it is (Sunday August 17th)

Sorry guys.It's going to be a wicked long day if I go all the way up there.I'll try to get there before the snow.

Moderator-delete this thread

Had a minor hard time with the Alfa.Got there,eat well,fished well,hit the trails on some Polaris ATV's,nice ride back.No time for northern treks.No time to pick up car either.:moon: How many obnoxious idiots are going to use this flagrantly besdies this obnoxious idiot.:brow::drunk::burnout: