Ultimate Subaru Message Board

In WA, 9/12-15 Naches 4x4 run & meet & Greet, all in

Guest Rooinater

Guest Rooinater

<strong>moderators please tack at top of page</strong>

all right the dates should be Sept. 12th - 15th. We will be camping i believe it's crow creek camping area, which is free. it's alongside little naches river. There are trails in this area for everyone. from easy to Hard. there is several hundred miles of 4x4 trails in this area not including the logging roads! lots of beautiful views. this will be a 4 wheeldrive trip and get together. i will locate easy trails if people would like to go on them.

Who is interested??

Optional entrance to the ohv area friday night could be considered via the Naches Pass Trail.

Trails that are being considered right now are: Moon Rocks, upper and lower kaner flats, manastash ridge, Ravens roost (easy), pucker ridge, divide ridge and any others.

moon rocks and the funny rocks are a must run. it's pretty much moab in washington!! these are some sites with the moon rocks and funny rocks in them!! the trail to get to these and watch is fairly easy.

home.kendra.com/partnersi...est01.html

www.pnwx.net/9_24_00/1.htm

www.zukiworld.com/month_0...000_03.htm

www.can4x4.com/irc/newsle...r899p1.htm

www.n7ums.adahost.com/moon_rocks.htm

www.snort4x4.com/trips/ch...lenge.html

www.psvb.com/naches_pass_stampede.htm

Here's a few more sites i've added

www.highridersnw.com/high...ches7.html

www.shawndavid.com/pics.htm

www.2bbnorthwest.org/

www.nwjeepn.com this one has a lot of the trails in these areas.

I'm starting to plan the trails and area to be ran, so all that would like to go, speak up, so i can arrange the difficulty of the trails and set up a variety of options.

I've been calling some friends and they are going to try to make it. they won't be driving soobs but would like to make 4x4 trip.

All that are interested post here. Any Takers??

Guest subafly

I'll be there as long as I get my sube ready in time. I'll go even if its not ready! it should be anyways. I got the money, I just need help getting stuff together. Anyone have a dual range?

Guest Hondasucks

I;ll be there.. Prolly have to save up some money to throw the 4x4 back on the insurance for that weekend, but 4x4 or not I will try to make it lol.

Guest Subrina 7

Sounds like a good time. Hopefully have my ride a little more built up by then. Probably interested in the less extreme runs but I'll give what I do my personal best :cool:

Guest Rooinater

Well Kaner Flats, i've heard is fairly hairy but at the same time it's rated an intermediate trail. must be weather dependant for the difficulty. i would love to meet you all. so come to the camp out!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest subarustyles

Ok I will try to get the time off to go. I glad there's some easy roads in there, But someone's got to take 4x4ing!!!

anyway is anyone from Oregon going? cause I have never drove through that part of WA before.....las time I was there a really nice state patrol man :lol: , wrote me up on 12 violations!!! if i get pulled over agin in WA I have to pay a fine ,cause I didn't fix anything!:rollin:

Guest Rooinater

hahaha!! don't stop run and hit the trails!! :rollin: :rollin: so far no oregon folk have spoke up to say they are going. but that doesn't mean none will show up.

• 4 weeks later...

Directions from ravendale.

these directions are to wilkeson. from there keep following hwy 165. through carbinado. then you'll be going through a windy paved road and come to high bridge over a river. after this bridge within the next couple of miles the'll be a turn to the right. there will be signs that say Evan's Creek ORV this way follow that. which is still hwy 165 on mowich lake road follow this for awhile. it turns to gravel somewhere along the way. keep on this road. after a ways you'll have to your left the first little road or parking area that has a sign saying something about evan's or orvs. don't turn here. shortly after there is another left turn that has a evans creek sign. turn in here this is the staging area. now don't turn down any of the trails here. there might be a map at the information sign. now follow the logging road. at the first y take a right then the next y take another right onto a road to the camp ground.

here's a map of the park. it goes off of hwy 165 mowich lake rd. so you have the correct logging road #'s to get to the camp.

Evans Creek Map