Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The "help me finish my coupe" thread

I went to take a photo of my coupe but being assembled it is not clear how it all goes together. There are tiny  semicircle 'cutouts' in the glass and I think they just sit on the brackets...

I have the picture from the parts catalogue, perhaps that might help you?

Nothing fancy but....

7DBA9350-12FA-49CF-9102-E5ED6379439B.jpg

This just showed up today gratis! Thank you very much Jesse!

I went to take a photo of my coupe but being assembled it is not clear how it all goes together. There are tiny  semicircle 'cutouts' in the glass and I think they just sit on the brackets...

I have the picture from the parts catalogue, perhaps that might help you?

It may. Please post it if you get the chance. I see where the little notches are, but I think there is a rubber piece that goes between the notch and the metal bracket.

I also found a place that would recore the radiator for less than I bought the car for (!) so I dropped it off and should get it back Thursday. We'll see how it comes out

*NEW REQUEST* As with most everything else, this is probably a next to impossible request. I need one of the plastic end pieces for the stainless rocker trim if anyone can spare one.

Thanks Leeroy, that does help a little, but of course an actual part would be best (if any still exist). The diagram give me enough info to fab something up worse case. Also, I will consolidate below the things I would like to source as the thread is stretching out a bit and some items have been found so,

What I would like to find as of 8/1/15,

Dome light lens

1 rectangular seat trim (just below headrest)

glove box insert

Molded rad hoses (new only)

Heater valve (new only)

Mark