Ultimate Subaru Message Board

when is the next subaru meet???

Guest subarustyles

Guest subarustyles

So, due to my hectic work schedule I couldn't make it up on the 5th!:x so I was wondering if there will be more subaru meets this summer in the northwest area. I havent been to a single one yet!!

Guest subafly

September 12-15th at Naches. Check the meet and great forum and the thread that Rooinator started. Its a 4x4/get together.

Guest Subrina 7

Styles, maybe throw up a post for a get together.

We had a little gathering at Snoqualmie pass a month er so ago, bbq'd. Not a huge turnout, but I had a lot of fun and it seemed everyone else did to.

Guest Rooinater

you don't have to 4 wheel to go to naches. the road to the camp ground is mainly concrete and then well maintained forest dirt road. the optional entrance is onl if you want to 4 wheel into naches. no 4x4 is required, to hang and chill with everyone.

i'm sure someone will give you a ride on the offroad part.

it is a MEET AND GREET, i can't spell but you don't need to whell if you can't 4 wheel. there's fishing there, and hopefully lots of subaru enthusiust. it is not limited to 4 wheeling. actually it'd be nice to have lots of soob enthusiest.