Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Positive front camber after installing Sjr 4 inch lift ea82

Logan K

Hey guys, I have a 1991 Subaru Loyale that I just finished installing a 4 inch Sjr lift on. Everything seems ok but the front wheels seem to have a lot of positive camber. I installed the strut tower spacers properly according to how they were labeled. Anyone else experience this? Im wondering if something is bent/broken/worn out and I'm not seeing it. Saw another car on craigslist a few months back with the same lift and looks like the same problem so maybe this isn't unusual? I don't want to ruin my new Swampers! Thanks.

Yessir, all components that came in the box are installed where they belong to my knowledge. I did have the motor out, motor is back in now but I have yet to drive the car..maybe this lack of weight has caused the control arms to come up and going over a few bumps will even things out. Or maybe I have bent strut towers. Tires did have unusual wear on them before the lift but it was not as apparent visually if there was a camber issue.