Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NorthEast folks-Consider another outing at my place???

Guest moosens

Guest moosens

Celebration time!!! Not moving just yet.We should have the place for the rest of the year unless we get a house sooner,or they toss my rump roast out.

Local Dealer promised give aways.Said he'd have given them to me last time but "he didn't know"....:rolleyes:

Start talking.Let's see if we can get a decent turnout then we'll talk date.Probably late August.You tell me.

Guest hocrest

Are there trails around??? Do we want to turn the PB Meet into a Milford Meet?

Or better yet a preview of the PB Meet:D

Guest moosens

If we get bail money up we can trail ride on some of the most exclusive(not best,just snobby)country clubs on the planet.

FORE!!!!!!! We could do a nice cruise along the water and check out Bettys on the beach.

Maybe just an open house thing and if folks can make it or not that's fine.I'm really looking forward to PB,as is my son.

August 9th I'm doing the Mazda Rev It Up thing at Belmont Raceway in NY so that weekend is out.

Guest WagonsOnly

Sounds good to me, I'll be there.

When are you planning on picking up the red wagon from us? It's well-hidden from the Town inspectors, and it should be safe here (no one's complained about the other 6 Subes it's parked with, yet) but I need to know when you're coming so someone will be home. I still have to square up with you for the '75.

Also, where/when is the Pine Barrens meet?

Thanks, Andrew

Guest moosens

Andrew,I just got back.I'll talk to you later this week.

PB is on Rt. 70 in the Wharton State Forest,NJ.I think Dennis set Sept. 29th as the date.Check the post.Talk soon you lucky dog.