Ultimate Subaru Message Board

XT6 rear hubs EOI in 5x100 & 5x114.3 ?

Sorry, all sets are now sold pending final costs - I'll let you know if things change. And speaking of which, I have the costs as of today (at least for the US buyers who are getting raw hubs) and will send out details to those on the list.

• 2 weeks later...

What would you guys pay? If I started supplying these same hubs 5x100 XT rears would you do $200 a piece? So $400 for both rears?

I'm Also keen on any other supplier if i cannot purchase these ones from dfoyl

• 2 weeks later...

No worries. The guys in Taiwan now have received the cash for postage so I'll be getting them on their way in the next day or so. Still looking for a third US buyer as I have 3 sets shipping there and only 2 buyers now (one of the three dropped out, and the poster from Alaska didn't respond to my PM).

I have the studs in-hand for the AUS buyers, hubs will be here in about a week I'd guess and I'll have final amounts then depending on location.

No worries. The guys in Taiwan now have received the cash for postage so I'll be getting them on their way in the next day or so. Still looking for a third US buyer as I have 3 sets shipping there and only 2 buyers now (one of the three dropped out, and the poster from Alaska didn't respond to my PM).

I have the studs in-hand for the AUS buyers, hubs will be here in about a week I'd guess and I'll have final amounts then depending on location.

Any updates on this? Thanks.

Will be shipping from Taiwan on Saturday. I'll have the tracking number for the 2 US buyers. I doubt I'll have them (the 6 sets coming to AUS) in hand until the middle of Sept. One set will remain in TW until they rework it (not to spec), which will be for Belgium.

Will be shipping from Taiwan on Saturday. I'll have the tracking number for the 2 US buyers. I doubt I'll have them (the 6 sets coming to AUS) in hand until the middle of Sept. One set will remain in TW until they rework it (not to spec), which will be for Belgium.

Ok, thanks for that.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as installing ej studs, id like some clarification. The knurl on Dorman 610-401 is 14.43mm, or .568in.

A 9/16th drill bit is .5625 which only undersized by .0055in not a lot of meat for the knurl.

There's also a .5512in bit, which is undersized by .0168in.

Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

​I am ​currently o/s (Santiago) but will be home tomorrow and the first parcel of hubs to AUS arrived while I was away so I will fit studs on Monday and start to contact those in order of initial interest.

The second parcel is in transit but should arrive in a few weeks.

None that aren't allocated, unless someone drops out. I'm sending out a PM to the first three Aussie's on the list shortly as I fitted studs to three sets yesterday. The next 3 sets are still on their way over.

• Like 1

I started a new job this week & have access to Autocad. I did some work today measuring up the backing plate adaptors I have & trying to reproduce them.

Need to lay out the printed drawing on the EJ & L backing plates to check for accuracy.

Anyone got access to a 3D printer to make some plastic templates as mounting jigs for aligning the holes?

Edited by wagonist

• 2 weeks later...