Ultimate Subaru Message Board

XT6 rear hubs EOI in 5x100 & 5x114.3 ?

I've got EJ backing plates, but no L series versions.

Having some troubles lining up holes after taking my measurements...

My aim was to make a template for people to properly align the holes, etc. But I think it might be better doing it off the car directly.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, and in fact they have just been finished (I was able to persuade my ex co-worker to help me as I ended up with a single spare hub, so they made 21 to complete the set). These have EJ stud sizes (I hope - I'm waiting on them to be shipped from Taiwan to AUS). At this stage 4 sets are allocated locally, another 2 sets are earmarked for a member in Belgium who missed out last time, and the rest (5 sets) are available.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just to let anyone interested know, yes there are still about 3 sets left from the last batch. The supplier made them to suit XT6 studs again, so I am waiting on Summit to send them across (Rockauto don't appear to offer the right studs any longer, and their cross-reference are for standard EA studs...grr).

3 hours ago, dfoyl said:

Just to let anyone interested know, yes there are still about 3 sets left from the last batch. The supplier made them to suit XT6 studs again, so I am waiting on Summit to send them across (Rockauto don't appear to offer the right studs any longer, and their cross-reference are for standard EA studs...grr).

I'll probably be interested in a set, as well as the drawings for the part!

Never had any luck with the updated drawings from the manufacturer. With the move-on of myself from the business (over a year ago), the colleague in Taiwan who has also moved on to another company back in June, and his contact also moved on (March-ish) all the supply chain contacts are now gone. This last set (10 pairs, of which 4 pairs were pre-sold, and I have I think 3 local (AUS) parties interested, took months to get here (batch was finished in April, shipped 7th May, arrived 2 weeks ago, and were plated last week before I found the holes undersize)...

Per earlier shipments, it will be far cheaper to ship any US sets together as individually would be just crazy expensive. I wouldn't ship those with studs as it costs me $$ to get them shipped out here in the first place (more for the shipping than the studs themselves).

6 hours ago, dfoyl said:

Per earlier shipments, it will be far cheaper to ship any US sets together as individually would be just crazy expensive. I wouldn't ship those with studs as it costs me $$ to get them shipped out here in the first place (more for the shipping than the studs themselves).

Heck, I'll buy any remaining sets that you have, shoot me the total.

• 2 weeks later...

I should still have a set left. At the moment I'm waiting on my XT6 studs to arrive, and then sending out sets to the guys who put down a deposit months ago when they shipped out of Taiwan. Once they are all done I'll do a final count on what I have left over.

• 3 weeks later...

I am just waiting on payment from one buyer on here, and interest from others previously committed (as usual, the majority of FB members who were interested - and were the ones that made me decide to run this last batch - have now gone very quiet). I personally have 5 sets left which have provisional names, but no payment. If any are left over you have first option (carfreak85)... 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...