Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1977 there is a Stage I with vertical heater control and bodywork with an indented line through the fenders doors and rear quarter , and Stage II which is the same as 1978-9 bodywork.

Which do you have? And what kind of random stuff are you looking for? I have fenders , and Jesse might have a trunk lid , maybe my old maroon hood too....

Springtime almost here. Time to rip through storage.

• 2 weeks later...

Well , between myself , another guy here , and in a building I can't get into and supposedly nothing is supposed to be taken from that bldg until court settles issues ...... so between all that there's a black , brown , and pretty sure a blue late 70's and early 70's steering columns complete. I'll do my best but winter isn't over yet and my storage is cold and down the road a bit.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I need a complete front passenger side knuckle and hub assembly if you have? Hopefully not too rusterd.. my hub seems to be wallowed out- bearings wont seat & end up eating themselves. Seems like Portland would have a vintage subaru shop. Does anyone know of one?

Hey thanks for the timely bump !

Portland CT ? LOL , just kidding. Hey New England has lots of subie spec shops....

I don't think I have that but you never know.

In fact , my low mileage complete units (springs to knuckle etc) are locked in a building I can't get to , long story , probate , estate issues..... But I'll see what comes up.

Meanwhile , Hey NorthEast people of vintage 70's , time to make arrangements to stop by my storage and get stuff , help out , pretend to have fun too. Lol

I DO HAVE:

New fenders , 72-77 stage one and 77-79 stage two- brat to '81 you know the deal

Some wheels

Bumpers

Seats

Dashboards uncracked

The vintage goodness you want. Try me.

Bad weekends:

April 30 - May 1

Will add more as light sheds

I'm sure hoping when I unwrap my dashboards they are still uncracked.

I should have a blue that was set aside for myself. But I was considering using a black interior I picked up in great shape.

Not cheap ..... Sorry , these didn't just happen along and I've stored them at a cost.

This weekend is shot but I'm attacking storage with a vengeance this year. Next weekend I'll get them out and shoot some fresh pics.

Been so long but I think there are blue , black , and a saddle (tan).

I'm in for a black 1975 dash if you've got one uncracked...

Also interested in (for a 1975 wagon):

4WD bumpers F/R

full set of 4WD mud flaps

front valence panel (possibly front fenders too)

side window seals, if in good condition

front windshield

Lots more, but I haven't looked at that car in some time and would need to jog my memory.

G-man !! I'll certainly have your list on site as I go thru the craziness.

Off the top of the noggin - Yes on the fenders , maybe on the windshield , there was a sweet Stage I dash up here btween us but I think that may be locked in with ctsuba's stash - Estate issues there ......can't promise ...... bumpers we did have - Subafreak might have a set , if he doesn't let me know he saw this I'll bring it up to him. Mudflaps are a maybe , front valance - doubtful but you never know with my mess , side window seals- gotta think no initially but I do have a box of NOS rubber that was misc. from '69-79 so there IS A CHANCE ......let us pray. LOL

Hope things are well for you my young brother ! Cheers!

Hey whoever sees this - this is IT !!! This is THE YEAR that I MUST GET SERIOUS about my storage and selling off too much vintage stock

If you're near NYC/Southern CT sure I'll let you help me. I've got a 10 x 25 unit with too much crap in the way on the sweet stuff. It takes me an hour at least by myself to get the aisle cleared out. Another strongback or two wouldn't hurt me.

This weekend is shot.

Next weekend after - May 7-8 I'm planning on being there. Contact me before just hopping in your ride and cruising over. PM here or moosens at yahoo and we'll exchange numbers there.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump for general consideration.

Saturday is interrupted but I might pull an afternoon into evening session. Early morning session possible too but done by 10:00.

Sunday not sure but if folks reply here that are serious I will devote the time and I could be there from early morning until 3pm

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys its been going ok on eBay.

The face book thing , agh , some of you guys kind of reacted but still nothing really great happening there.

Items to come out for sale soon will include fenders stage one and two.

Wheels

Uncracked dashboard (s)