Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Rear window gasket

Iv been looking around done my research but its not adding up I have rust under my rear window gasket and I can't seem to find anything anywhere. I even looked on goolge Japan and nothing came up still. I desperately need advice I'm using my mom's Tahoe while she's gone for the week on a trip soit leaves my dad and I some to get stuff done and it happend to be that I just stumbled across this thinking before hahaha my sylicon idea worked so I left it out and we had a typical Washington rain for litterly 18 hours...I was sorta worried and went to check in it and there was a pool in my trunk.

Bottom line I need a gasket. Reaaaaly badly. The pictures below are over sprayed with some protection rust stuff that dad told me to use. So the rust holes are underneath the gasket itself.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

A 5 minute search yielded this thread of mine from years ago.  The name of the place is Phils rotary products.  Make sure to talk to them on the phone and email them a picture or two of your car.  They got me the wrong gaskets a few time before they sent the right ones.  They are good quality however.  

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/topic/106401-what-are-my-options-windshieldrear-window-seal/?hl=%2Bcoupe+%2Bwindow+%2Bgaskets&do=findComment&comment=897808

Edited by hatchsub