Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Never say never

Just for giggles I tried to find a left front fender for my Justy on ebay, no good. I tried Google shopping. Not only did I find one that was OE, but within an hours drive! Even the Subaru dealer was shocked it was available. It was 130 bucks with tax. !50 shipping fee is waived since I am picking it up. Never rule out Subaru dealers sometimes they can be shocking in a good way.

• Like 1

I remember one time when we bought the last EA71 head gaskets available in the country.  They came from the only Subaru dealer in Wichita, KS.  The packaging looked like it had been on the shelf since 1977! 

Ya never know.

The Justy was thought to be a real seller. It was supported as such. Since it was and wasnt, there are loads of parts to be found in 1989 packaging!

It was a factory fender, as the Subaru Box was bigger then the Justy! We unboxed it to get it in the Justy. May hit him up for weather stripping, as i've given up on that.

I walked in and said i was there for Unicorn parts. He understood. He is one of us :)

• Like 2