Ultimate Subaru Message Board

25 Subaru owners who'll go to Carlisle in May 2004 UNITE!!

Guest moosens

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an FYI You have to be present at the drawing to win (which is Sunday at like 3). Anyone who is planning to leave earlier give me your tics and put your name on them and I'll see you get your VW. ;) I have no need for one of those. One VW in a lifetime (after growing up in the back seat of a bug) is more than one ever needs.:D

Yeah, Sunday was a mess last year. Most pulled out early because of rain & cold, it was real disappointing. I didn't even stay for for the Fiat drawing. The highlight of the day was seeing a new Volvo S60R. The volvo guys were the biggest group holdout, & their was some really cool vintage volvo's.

Mostly sure:

Paul-moosens

Noah-OHNoah

Ryan-Tin Soldier

Dennis-Dennis

Ben-brattysvx

Dave-hocrest

EJ-EJ???? now in question

mr whirly-dag nabbit I forgot your name

Scott-wagon78

Scott-subarubrat

Tony-MeekyMoose

Joe-cole098

Jay-gravelRX

Alex-Akira

Stupidru-?

Kecksnext-?

Maybes:

Mark-Legacy T

Keith-RallyKeith

Skip

Chris Lantieri

Andrew-WagonsOnly

Art-Oobnuker

TinSoldier

GETTING CLOSER!!!!! Will Miles Fox,& co. arrive and save the day??!!!

:eek:

Bring food guys,I don't cook 'pussum....:-p Just trying to get you guys to make the run.Maybe wanting to kick my butt will do it.Trashwagons of the world unite.Sorry,no bail money.Excpect no quarter.

I don't know how but the "Hooter's girl factory inspector" seems to have been dropped from the list. I must fulfill my duty to all people regardless of race, creed or religion to ensure the expectations of all are met. And since I'm relatively close to the whole shebang my offer stands to all who are traveling. I have plenty of room for all weary travelers who want to crash here and drive to the gig together. For those that wanna know... I have around 30 acres and some fire pits here and there.I'll even offer up one of the sube's if someone wants to drive over to make our 25 rig requirement(I want a tent dammit). I cook as well which makes me a triple threat ...I think. There may just be a Friday night mooseknuckler(no offense Moosen's) if I can get a few yay's. And that's yay's not yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay's. Either way count the inspector in.:headbang:

• 2 weeks later...

This is off topic, but it was mentioned in thread earlier. I was reading Entertainment today & Tuesday February 17th @ 8:00 on TV LAND there airing a Sid & Marty Krofft marathon, its called PUFNSTUF & STUFF. Its a chance for our kids to see what cartoons we were watching back in late 60's early 70's.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by moosens

I'm leaving Friday late afternoon and hopefully over the TappanZee by 4:30PM.

So then it's cool if I want to follow you down right? Assuming you know the way.:D

I started a thread over at the SVX site to try and fill some spots. We can't come this far and not make it.:headbang: