Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I'll be drinking margaritas and pina coladas on Christmas Day because it's supposed to be 75 here.

Some rain in the forecast tomorrow and Wednesday. After that, hot and sunny. Near 80 on the 24th. Its July in Christmas!

Had one of those in the mid 1980's. Remember wearing shorts and playing in the yard.

Finally got snow around here, got close to two feet in the past couple days. Finally get to try my new tires out.

Lucky you. Wish that snow would head east. Mid/upper 50's today and tomorrow, with upper 60's and thunderstorms/rain on Saturday/Sunday. Very weird winter thus far. Normally it's snowing by Thanksgiving. If it stays like it is now, probably going to break all sorts of records for the wrong reasons.

Lucky you. Wish that snow would head east. Mid/upper 50's today and tomorrow, with upper 60's and thunderstorms/rain on Saturday/Sunday. Very weird winter thus far. Normally it's snowing by Thanksgiving. If it stays like it is now, probably going to break all sorts of records for the wrong reasons.

Ya this has been a weird winter, we didn't get hardly any snow till about a week ago and now its been dumping. We usually have more snow than this.

Is your area of Idaho flat, farm lands? (like what Iowa mostly is?) Or are there a ton of trees, hills, etc. like in OP's pics? 

We're in the bottom of the pan handle, so in the Sawtooth mountains. East are the Rocky mountains. I have to go south to get to flat, farm land. Driving up Lost Trail pass this morning to take son snowboarding it should be a beautiful drive. 

Edited by ironworkerboomer
  • Like 1