Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ferp420

I ended up using a high lift jack and wedged the other end in between the tubes on my rear bumper to compress the spring and then sloped the tube over the strut then hammered the ends if the pipe so it punched the botom of the strut all and all I lost about a 1/2" of lift I got the struts used off of craigslist for $20 and had to fug them alittle when I put them in so its not a big deal to replace them

IMG_20160123_085253_zpsetggihdn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well that was fun I'm back in the bay area the night wheelin was fun I was leaving the jeeps in the dust in the woops we hit a wash big enuff to hide a jeep in it was about 20ft deep and about a 45° angle with a 2 foot straight cut sides my bummper was barried in the sand little loyale climbed right out of it only one of the jeeps got.stuck for a second that little ea82 was pulling hard I was making hills I couldn't even come close to on my last trip and having peddle to spare I found myself lugging it around everywhere and it was loving it and being able to spin the tires at will was nice to I never made it to the rock trails I had to much other stuff going on I got some video out at night and some stuff in the gully's I got the jeeps coming through the wash its not much to see though I'll post a link as soon as I get to wifi

... That is the weak point in the EA series cars ...

I Agree, that's why I reinforced the Suspension like this:

~► http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/topic/106807-improved-shock-absorbers-and-spring-coils-on-loyales/

... I got some video ... I'll post a link as soon as I get to wifi ...

Yes, I'll love to see that!

Kind Regards.

all the videos where taken inside of the park my house is on the boarder of the park that wash is about 15 miles away as the crow flys from the house and ya its sandy like a beach with no real water but its not like that everywhere in the park there's a lot of rocks and hard pack also there working on the internet right now hopefully I'll be able to Finnish uploading the videos soon

I'll try this through photo bucket th_VID_20160204_203515_zps4ab4sopq.jpg

This was the wash I shovaled sand with my front bumper in i made it on the first try with no problems first jeep made it no problem second guy had to take 2 tryes but you kinda get a idea of how deep that wash is