Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Any Sube Entusiasts in Western NC?

Guest RallyWagon

Guest RallyWagon

Looking for some off road company in the Western Carolinas, East TN or Northern GA. (Although, my 2 little boys keep me pretty occupied these days.)

Scott

Guest moosens

Scott,if you guys ever have a little get together be sure to post.I really feel NC would be the ideal meeting place for the entire East Coast,someday.It'd have to be a full weekend thing though so it'd be worth the time traveled.

Boone has a very healthy Subaru population.The western hills in general has a lot of them.

To me,a weekend at OBX would be great but the western hills have lots of great places to ride too.And better boneyards to pick from.

We've got friends in W/Salem,but we're probably not going there for another year or so.Unless.....;)

Guest Rooinater

if only my soob was here |I but it's in washington for now. and then i'm off to AZ. i'm in eastern NC though. if you ever feel like driving near the coast. MCAS CherryPoint AKA Havelock. you guys have fun.

Guest RallyWagon

I hear you Moosens. For now, I am the only guy offroading modified Subes in WNC, as far as I know. (I am sure there are some bone stock Subes being thoroughly tested by teenagers, but that isn't exactly the same. : ) )