Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So I just did a gasket rebuild on my ej25, desperately needed I might add. We pulled the engine, which only took about 1.5-2 hours,did all the gasket work, and put it back in, now it won't start. Just put new plugs in and I'm not getting spark, even pulled one to check, it's getting fuel, air and cranks. I read online that it could be cam or crank positioning sensors, but they seem to be fine. I know the timing is spot on (I've had to retime this engine more times than I'd like to admit) the only thing that sticks out to me is this one plug that I can't find where it plugs, even tore the intake back off to look underneath it. The plug has 2 wires going to it, one solid black, the other white and black. Its located on the passenger side behind the engine near where the end of the two sensors on the transmission meet the rest of the harness. Sorry for the long read, but I'm praying someone can help me.

No, I'll have to take a picture of it this weekend (the car is at a friend's house) the connector is gray, and it looks like it secures on a bar that has 2 connectors that run back towards the transmission. The wire has only about an inch of slack from where it dissappears into the harness