Ultimate Subaru Message Board

pacific northwest subaru rally?

Guest grease weasel

Guest grease weasel

yes informal, not a scca event.It would be safe, low speed tight course kinda thing I'm thinking.I just want to see if people would be interested. We can make it up as we go. It would be basically racing against the clock for fun with other rallyroos or any make and model. If enough people take part we would have different classes like scca does.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SOOBME

<span style="color:blue;font-family:courier;font-size:x-small;">LOVE THAT SIG.!</span>:lol: :lol:

I'm in if it's the right weekend, I have my boys with me every other weekend, so it would have to be a no kid weekend for me to make it.;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SuperRallyVovo

I take it u have all already done this. If it went well, I would like to go with ya'all sometime. If u go again. I have a volvo mainly set up for rally. So it might do pretty good. let me know:)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Subaru Syndrome

I'm all over this... But I cant check up on the board much anymore due to lack of internet, I would much appreciate it if somone emailed me with the final consensus. (where/ when sort of thing)

BTW Im still in Vancouver Bajavw, I am still interested in getting together with you about my d/r tranny. I lost your # though.

Guest SuperRallyVovo

We could always meet up at Shelton, and run the wild west stages! That would be a ton of fun!:D:P Anyone still intersted? Did u guys change ur minds?

Guest bajavwnsoobnut

k Joe here it is 503-830-8991 if I don't answer leave a message

oh yeah and I am interested toooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! that would be a blast over there and I would get good gas mileage too hehe and I also have someplace to stay too over in prineville